Gathering of Youth will look different this year. We will offer youth the opportunity to sit in sessions that have been checked as teen-friendly/teen-appropriate.
We will also be partnering with the Autism Society of Greater Wisconsin for a Teen Hang Out. We plan to return to a full schedule at next year’s Circles of Life Conference in Stevens Point (April 2022). If you are interested in helping to plan our 2022 program, contact Allison Lourash at email@example.com.
**High School classes and transition programs are also encouraged to register to attend this year’s Circles of Life Conference to allow teens to participate in sessions during class time.
Gathering of Youth: Teen Hang Out
- Date: May 6, 6:00 -7:00pm (virtual hangout)
- Facilitators: Brittany Meyers and Kayla Edwards, Autism Society of Greater Wisconsin
Teens can join us for chat and activities at the end of the day. All teens participating in the conference are encouraged to attend and connect.
How to Join Teen Hangout
- Join Zoom via computer (recommended) https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86215987372?pwd=MG5MYlNkQ1R4dlVoL1Z6OWZWNWhnZz09
- One tap mobile for smartphones: copy and paste to access phone call – 1.646.558.8656, 86215987372# or 301.715.8592, 86215987372#
- To join by phone: 312-626-6799 and enter Meeting ID: 862 1598 7372 and hit the pound(#) key. Enter the password: 063295 and hit pound twice.