The May 2022 conference will provide sessions and activities for children and teens! All meals, keynote and workshops are also open to families and their registered children if accompanied by their parent/caregiver.
- Sibshop, a program for typically developing siblings ages 8 to 16
- Gathering of Youth, a program for teens and youth adults, ages 13 to 22, who have disabilities.
- Sessions for children (ages 8 to 12) with disabilities will be offered as part of Gathering of Youth on Thursday morning, 9:00 – 12:00 and 1:45 – 2:45.
- Additional activities are being planned for all kids ages 8-13 at times depending on volunteers available.
- Family Fun Night: Thursday, May 12, 6:30 – 8:00 pm – open to the whole family! The theme of Family Fun Night is Super Heros – we’ll have crafts and activities for all ages. We will also have a special guest for a 30-minute puppet show (geared to children but open to all!)
- Childcare and Respite: The conference will not host childcare or respite (for children with disabilities) this year due to concerns related to COVID-19. Families are encouraged to bring other family members or a childcare/respite provider with them to the event.