Apply to be one of our May 2023 conference presenters! Parent, family members, professionals and others with knowledge to share are encouraged to complete an application!
Applications due OCTOBER 28
The planning committee welcomes those who are new to presenting at conferences or other public events! We can provide support and assistance and encourage parents and other family members to join us as conference presenters. If you’d like to present, but need some guidance on developing your proposal, please email Lynn at Family Voices – Lynn@fvofwi.org.
- PRESENTER APPLICATION – Please use the link to complete online form.
- PRESENTER APPLICATION (print version) – please use this form ONLY if you are not able to complete the online form above. Email your form to Lynn@fvofwi.org.
- INSTRUCTIONS – provides more details about presenting at the conference and expectations for presenters.
We recommend that presenters make their sessions highly interactive and allow time for questions and answers. Your audience will be parents, families and professionals with varying levels of understanding of presentation topics. Spanish interpreters will be available at some sessions. In addition, we will be live streaming many of the sessions for those who want to join the event virtually.
Past conference session topics have included:
- Advocacy and Family Leadership
- Community connections
- Early Intervention
- Family, Self-Care and Wellness
- Health Care, Nutrition
- Medicaid and Private Insurance
- Long-Term Supports and Services
- Transition After High School
- And many other topics!
This year, we are also looking for presentations that focus on planning for the future. This could be financial planning, legal planning, planning for a full, inclusive life in your community, or planning for the transition to adulthood.
If you have questions about submitting a proposal, please contact Lynn at Family Voices of WI at Lynn@fvofwi.org or 608-556-0375.