Exhibitors at the 2022 Circles of Life Conference will have the opportunity to reach 200 – 300 families and professionals!
Exhibitor breaks will be part of the agenda and attendees will be incentivized to visit all exhibitors. We also encourage exhibitors to offer raffle prizes or small give-aways to increase the number of visitors.
2022 Exhibitor Rates:
- $400 for organizations
- As an exhibitor (at the $400 rate), you will receive 2 conference registrations. You will receive a promo code to sign up 2 representatives from your organization.
- $75 for microenterprises (individuals with disabilities showcasing their business or craft) – a limited number of spots are available. Please contact Lynn@fvofwi.org to apply.
REGISTRATION (Online forms coming soon!)
We highly recommend using the online form. If you need to pay by check, use the paper form and mail your form and check to UW Stevens Point.
For additional information, contact UW Stevens Point Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
PAST CONFERENCE EXHIBITORS
We encourage you to visit these exhibitor’s websites and learn about their programs and services.
- Board for People with Developmental Disabilities – wi-bpdd.org
- Department of Public Instruction – dpi.wi.gov
- Elsie Shaw Scholarship Fund – elsieshaw.org
- Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI) – eri-wi.org
- Family Voices of Wisconsin – familyvoiceswi.org
- GT Independence – gtindependence.com
- Lakeland Care – lakelandcareinc.com
- Swedee’s Handmade Jewelry – facebook.com/swedees
- TMG – tmgwisconsin.com
- Waisman Center – ucedd.waisman.wisc.edu
- Wisconsin Educational Services Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – wesp-dhh.wi.gov
- WI FACETS – wifacets.org
- Wispact – wispact.org
- WI Statewide Parent Educator Initiative – wspei.org
- Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation – www.wwhf.org
- WI DHS/DPH/Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs Program – dhs.wisconsin.gov