Registration for the May 11 and 12 conference is now OPEN!
To use the online form, you will need to use a credit card or have a promo code (free registration for sponsors, presenters or those receiving a scholarship).
To pay by check, use the paper registration form below and mail to:
UWSP Continuing Education
2100 Main St., 032 Old Main Building
Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Parent/Family Member -$125 / $175 after April 15
- Parent/Family (Virtual using Zoom)- $50.00
- Professional (In-person) – $225 / $275 after April 15
- Professional (Virtual using Zoom) – $125.00
- Student/Child – $60.00 (all children who want to eat meals and attend activities must register)
- Caregiver/Other Adult (Meals Only) – $60.00
- Workshop Presenters – Free (Register using your promo code).
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE DETAILS
Please note that only 2 workshops per time slot will be live-streamed and available over Zoom for those who register for the virtual option. See our workshop session listing for details (the first two in each Session indicate “Available over Zoom“). The keynote, awards ceremony and closing session will also be available over Zoom. A link to the conference portal will be emailed out approximately one week prior to the conference.
REGISTRATION FOR GATHERING OF YOUTH AND SIBSHOP
Once your family has registered for the conference, you can sign your children up for children’s activities – a registration link for the children’s programs will be sent to you. To learn more go to: Activities for Children
- Gathering of Youth: a unique track for teens/young adults (ages 13 to 22) with disabilities to connect and learn about advocacy and life after high school.
- Sibshop: a program for brothers and sisters (ages 8 to 13) who have a sibling with a disability (Thursday, 9:00 – 12:00)
In-person registration closes May 3. There is no deadline for virtual registration.
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
Professionals are eligible for 7.5 Continuing Education Hours (CEHs) endorsed by the UWSP Department of Sociology and Social Work. It is the individual’s responsibility to report CEHs earned to their appropriate credential or licensing board. On Friday, May 12, a link will be provided to all registrants to receive their personalized, printable CEH form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.