The Call for Presenters is now OPEN for our May 2020 Conference! We invite you to submit a presentation proposal to reach 300 – 400 families and providers!
We are looking for presenters including: parents, family members, youth and adults with disabilities, professionals, providers and others with information or expertise in a broad range of topics that affect families and individuals with disabilities.
The deadline for proposals is October 1st.
- 2020 COL Call for Presentations – Instructions
- 2020 COL Presentations – Fillable Form (click “enable editing” after opening document to complete form)
- 2020 Presentation Application (print then email or mail to Meg)
Previous conference session topics have included:
- Leadership and advocacy
- Family, self-care and wellness
- Health and mental health topics
- Long-term care
- Transition and many more!
If you have questions regarding submitting a presentation proposal, contact Meg Steimle at Meg.Steimle@gmail.com
Want to share this opportunity? Use this flyer – Call for presentations Announcement!