Join other families who have children with disabilities and providers who support them for an incredible learning event on May 7 – 8!!
Register HERE: Online Registration
Exhibitors Only: Online Registration
Paying by Check: Paper Registration Form (please use if you cannot access the online system or need to pay by check.)
For details, see the Registration Brochure
IMPORTANT DATES AND DETAILS
- February 10 – April 3: Early Bird Registration Rates
- April 4 – April 23: Regular Registration Rates
- Remember to register your child/teen for one of the Children’s Programs – click to learn more – Gathering of Youth, Sibshop or Respite
- Have you made your hotel reservations? See HOTEL for contact information on the Wilderness Resort – the deadline for reduced rates is April 6th.
- If you registered a child for Sibshop have you completed the Sibshop registration form – bit.ly/COLSibshop2020
$125 – Parents/Adult Family Members before April 3)
$150 – Parents/Adult Family Members (after April 3)
$75 – Parent One Day Rate
$155 – Professionals/Educators (before April 3)
$180 – Professionals (after April 3)
$100 – Professional One Day Rate
$50 – Child/Teen/Students: This fee includes Respite, Gathering of Youth or Sibshop. Parents MUST register their child for these programs in advance.
$0 – Attendant/Child Care Provider (meals only): No Cost (Fee is Waived)
Exhibitor – Please use the Exhibitor Registration Link!! Registration is free for 1 person with exhibitor fee – additional exhibitors can register and have meals for $85.
Presenter – Registration is free but PLEASE register using your promo code.
* Professionals are eligible for CEU credits through the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point. CEU forms will be available at the conference check-in desk.